Pages

Thursday 15 January 2009

Now Let Me Fill You !


I fill you with My Love. I fill you with My forgiveness. I fill you with My generosity. I fill you with My gifts. I fill you with My strength.

I touch your eyes. See yourself as you really are-as I see you. See Myself in the people around you. See the needs in the people whom I call you to serve.

I touch your ears. Hear My voice. Hear My expressions of love and gratitude for the person you are and the things you do to please Me. Hear the pleas of the people whom I call you to serve.

I touch your mouth. Speak My words. Hold back all that is unloving, unkind, unholy. Proclaim the kingdom of God in the way that I call you to serve.

I touch your heart. Your stony heart is replaced by My sacred and pure heart. I heal the pain from old and new wounds, and I give you the pain that I feel in My heart, caused by the sins and wounds of others, and through this I call you to love the sinners unconditionally.

I touch your hands. Reach out and heal others with Me. Give to them My embrace. Stroke their shoulders to give them My encouragement, and pat their backs to give them My affirmation.

I touch your feet. Go wherever our Father sends you. I will be with You always. I walk with you. My Spirit guides you, keeping you on the right path. Be assured, you will not make lasting mistakes, you will not stray for long, for I am walking with you. I have everything in My control. Fear nothing, My wonderful, dear, dear friend. Fear nothing, for My love for you is all consuming, and always victorious.

I LOVE YOU!

No comments: